We are the Shiny ones…
The ones who are interested in connection, in adventures, in finding the beauty in the everyday…
Shiny Happy Healthy was born from the idea that life doesn’t have to be scripted, but a discovery that unfolds and blooms.
All with mindfulness, openness, and a healthy sense of adventure.
Our Fearless Leader
Megan Flamer is determined to take as many bites out of the apple of life as she can.
An accomplished journalist and broadcaster, Megan started exploring meditation and yoga to counteract the stress of working in frantic newsrooms.
Fast forward a decade and Megan has completed more than 1000 hours of yoga and meditation training, established a corporate mindfulness company, and taught hundreds of classes, workshops and retreats all over the world.
- 500 hour Advanced Diploma of Yoga Teaching with the Australian Yoga Academy
- Yoga teacher trainer and anatomy lecturer
- Creative Mastery with the Activation School
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction eight week training
- Completed 5 Vipassana retreats (Goenka & alternative)
- Extensive study of multiple coaching, training and development disciplines
- Taught extensively in Australia, the US and Thailand, as well as Spain, Indonesia, Croatia, Ireland and Sri Lanka.
Megan is a great believer that yoga and meditation can unlock intuition and creativity — and she has taught individuals and teams worldwide how to do so.
Her teaching style is pragmatic, comprehensive and down-to-earth – and always has an element of fun.
Megan’s energy and enthusiasm will inspire you in new and exciting directions.